Services Offered:

We can accommodate up to 200 guests for your next wedding or event. We have wide open spaces that are perfect for a food truck, dance floor, lawn games, and dining.

What We Provide:

  • 10 acres of open lawn and garden areas with views of the San Juan Islands.
  • Red Barn (24 x 30) with indoor/outdoor bar area. Barn has refrigerator and woodstove. The barn also has sliding open doors to the back field.
  • Platform with Pergola for the wedding ceremony
  • Fire Pit and S’mores Station
  • Horseshoe Pit and Yard Games
  • Portable Toilets
  • Five Banquet Tables
  • Punch Bowls
  • Water and electricity on premises
  • Venue owner on sight for help or questions
  • Wedding day coordinator (available for an additional fee)
  • Camping (extra charges and limited to 15-20 people)


A deposit is required to hold your wedding date and the agreed upon final payment is due 30 days prior to your wedding. This includes Friday set up with a two hour rehearsal, all day Saturday, and clean up and leave by noon on Sunday.  We can coordinate any of your rental needs, such as table, chairs & linen, or a tent if needed. Guests provide all food and beverages. We work with a number of excellent caterers and can coordinate food and beverages if needed. Food trucks are also a popular choice.

We currently do not have a changing space for the bridal party, but many people rent our families vacation rental, Miller’s Island Retreat, which is adjacent to Miller’s Farm Island Weddings. We recommend booking early as it books up rather quickly during the summer. There are also many other vacation rentals available on the island.


Our venue is a wonderful gathering spot for family reunions, graduations, retreats, wine tastings, fundraisers, you name it. Our space can be rented for one day or several days. Price is dependent on how many hours/days and the number of guests. We would love to help you host your next celebration!

Alcohol Policy

Champagne, beer, and wine are permitted. We require a banquet permit from the Department of Licensing and a licensed bartender. You can purchase a permit here


Event insurance must also be provided and is easily obtained from your homeowners insurance provider or through Wedsafe 

Let us know if you have any other questions or would like to schedule a tour!